Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little Leavell

Remember some time ago when I predicted that 2010 would be a big year for me and Justin? Well, we are definitely on our way to making that prediction come true.

You've read that we bought a house. Now you can read about one very big (but yet very small) reason that we bought a house.

One of those three bedrooms in that house will be occupied by a little Leavell with an estimated arrival date of December 1, 2010.

Yep, the cat's out of the bag and I'm 10 and 1/2 weeks pregnant!

I've been writing about this awesome time in our lives for about six weeks now, so to read all the posts about the baby, click on "Little Leavell" under Labels on the right.

We look forward to sharing with you about our growing family and our new house! And don't worry for all you Maggie lovers, there will still be plenty of pictures of her!

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so happy for you guys...I can't wait to meet my newest "niece/ nephew." :) Take care of yourself, and I hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete