Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I apologize.

I'm trying not to suck at this whole blogging thing. How is that working out for me? Meh. Don't answer.

I have extremely good intentions about writing more. But, unfortunately, you cannot read my good intentions. Too bad, though. I have posts that are already in progress such as Lawson's birth story, a post about him at one month of age, and a post about the wonders of being a mother (the real, wonderful wonders and the ones that leave me frustrated at the time but smiling at the end of the day). I also have posts that are only written in my head. Those include a post about just how my relationship with Justin changed after having Lawson, which I was scared about, and a rivoting post about my boobs...in which I discuss breastfeeding. Hey, my life is all about being a mommy now, and since I'm breastfeeding, well, my life revolves around my boobs, as you will soon read about. Thrilled, aren't you?

I will also write a post about what was the scariest moment of my life--this past weekend when Lawson ended up in the hospital. Don't worry, he is absolutely fine now. More on that to come.

So you saw a new post and thought you would get to read more than my apologies and good intentions...well, you will. In the meantime, I'm off to ponder how to discuss my boobs in a blog-appropriate way.

2 comments:

  1. love the lawson pictures! an amazing photographer must have taken those! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you :( Would love to see your little man, but Jentry is always sick so I don't want to spread that to Lawson.

    ReplyDelete