Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is why I don't blog...

There is nothing like waking up at 5:30 a.m. to the sound of your cat puking IN YOUR BED. Luckily Justin kicked her off the bed in time for her to vomit on the carpet. I enjoy scrubbing cat puke out of the carpet first thing in the morning. Since then I've cleaned up four more piles of cat vomit, three were thankfully on the hardwood floors and the last one she managed to do in our bed but on the blanket that is at the foot of the bed for her to sleep on. So after throwing blankets in the washer covered in cat puke and baby poop (from a blowout last night), I'm going to spend my free time while Lawson naps with Justin in our bed to relax and enjoy the few moments of freedom when I'm not cleaning up another living creature's bodily fluids.

No comments:

Post a Comment