Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lawson: A Little Photo Update

Cuteness overload! I imagine you are currently gushing about how adorable my baby boy is. Don't you just want to stick him in a pita pocket and take a big bite of him? Oh...just me? Well, while I refrain from doing that, here are some details as to what my little man has been up to.

1. When Lawson smiles, he smiles with his entire face. I love this about him.

2. Silly bear...he was removing his hand from his mouth (that's rare!) to lunge for the camera.

3. What do you do when you can't stack the blocks yet? Eat them.

4. I'm shocked Maggie let Lawson get this close to her. And even more shocked at how big she looks. Believe it or not, Lawson weighs more than her.

5. Crazy baby after a bath.

6. This is Lawson's new position of choice. He has been rolling from his back to his belly with ease for about three weeks now. He could always do it before then, but he's a pro now. He is just now starting to get on his knees instead of his belly. But I don't think full-on crawling is around the corner...he still has a long way to go. Oh, and I made that blanket he is wrapped up in.

7. This picture is from a couple of months ago (I can tell by the paci that is in his mouth and the length of his hair...only things a mommy would notice). He takes his morning nap in our bed and that's how he fell asleep one morning. We have a picture of him like this from when he was a few weeks old. I guess old (sleeping) habits die hard!

8. I made that rug he is sitting on out of old T-shirts. I'm pretty awesome. And he was a very good model.

9. We take pictures of Lawson every month with the same teddy bear so we can see how big he gets from month to month. This is his seven month picture. We made that bear at Build-A-Bear for him for Christmas. He used to be the same size as it...crazy.

10. Lawson has learned how to play toss. That basketball in his hands is squishy so he can grab it and the other night Justin taught him how to throw it. You may think this is impossible for a baby to learn, but he totally does it. If Justin tosses the ball into Lawson's lap, he picks it up and throws it back. Justin is convinced we have a baseball prodigy.

11. You would think that with Lawson chewing on his hands (and everything else) so much that we would have seen teeth by now...we haven't.

12. Lawson's first time in the baby swing at the park. It was still really big for him. His first time in a swing was really at Grandpa Rick's house, but I don't have a picture of that. The swing Grandpa got him is much better than the one at the park and will be delivered to our backyard soon!

13. This is one of Lawson's favorite toys to chomp on. It goes in the car seat with him or the diaper bag every time we leave the house. Other toys we don't leave the house without? Sophie the giraffe (a teething toy), his plastic letters that link together, and his stuffed Mickey Mouse...he loves Mickey.

14. Batman! Please don't tell him that you saw him without his mask...he will be very upset.

15. I just think this picture is cute. Well, I think all of the pictures are cute.

16. Lunging for the camera again. And isn't his paci cute? Mams makes the cutest pacis. And when I'm trying to get Lawson to give up his paci (which is ALWAYS in his mouth), remind me of when I begged him for three weeks to take a paci when he wouldn't. I'm sure I'll regret my efforts.

And the middle picture? Plain adorableness.

Hope you enjoyed all the cuteness! Now about that pita pocket... 

1 comment:

  1. So freakin' cute. I would eat him out of a pita pocket!! Thanks for sharing - he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete