Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Maternity Photos!

I suppose I should post these while I'm still pregnant!

My awesome friend Ashley took maternity photos of me and Justin a little while ago at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. I have to admit, I was large (ha...like I'm not now) and not feeling cute at all. However, Ashley is not only a photographer, but a miracle worker because I couldn't have asked for better photos. Upon seeing them for the first time I absolutely loved them and felt that I didn't look like a big ugly blob! Here are some of my favorites. And I say some because we have a lot and I had a hard time narrowing them down. I know I chose some where you can't even see my belly, but I just thought those were good, current pictures of me and Justin! Thanks, Ashley! I can't wait for you to photograph the little one when he or she is on the outside of my belly!

2 comments:

  1. you were/are gorgeous! i can't wait to meet that baby tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley did an amazing job!! You all look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete