Thursday, November 17, 2011

In full swing!

We are in the thick of our two weeks of birthday fun! As I'm writing, there are three minutes left in Justin's 30th birthday and I think he had a good day. Lawson made his daddy a jar filled with the top 30 reasons why Lawson and Mommy love Daddy. Justin gets to open one per day for 30 days. He said that he didn't cheat today and only opened one. Why do Lawson and Mommy love Daddy today? Because he helps with the laundry!

I just finished making Lawson's birthday onesies. I made two long-sleeved onesies and they each have a big number one on them in different fabrics. One is for Lawson to wear at his party and the other is for his actual birthday. I'll post pictures of them when he's actually wearing them because those photos will be much cuter than the photos of the onesies just laying on my ironing board.

I'm in the middle of making felt letters for Lawson's birthday banner but I took a break to shower and write a little blog entry. And to look up more first birthday party decoration ideas on Pinterest.

You know who is tuckered out from all the birthday fun around here? This little boy:


And he hasn't even had his party or birthday yet! He fell asleep on the living room floor last night while playing. Before I woke him up to give him a bottle and put him to bed, I fulfilled my motherly duty and took pictures. He then slept for 14 hours last night. I think he is going through his one-year growth spurt. There was one night last week that he slept for 15 hours without a peep and then took an almost three-hour nap!

Unlike my little bear, sleep is not a priority on my list in the next few days as I get ready for his party. Back to making decorations...

1 comment:

  1. Lawson is sooo cute!!! Great minds think a like....I did the same thing for Mike's 30th birthday!!! He loved it!!

    ReplyDelete