Sunday, November 6, 2011

To My Bear

Dear Lawson,

If you could space out the milestones, I'd appreciate it. I'm overwhelmed with all of the clapping, waving, and walking that went on this weekend. Just when I stress out that you aren't hitting any milestones that you should be at twelve months, you go ahead and accomplish them in 48 hours. Really? Also, if we could work on you not getting two or three teeth at a time instead of one, that'd be great too.

Love you forever,
Mama

A little more info: He clapped for the first time yesterday and was so proud of himself that he hasn't stopped yet. In need of a round of applause? Come visit our house. He waved bye-bye to Justin when Justin left for work today. It was the first wave that I felt he understood what he was doing instead of me just mistaking an arm flail for a wave. He also took seven steps in the middle of the kitchen today. Seven. I think that counts as his first steps, right? We won't count those five that Justin said he took on his own one day last week when I was at work. It doesn't count if Mama doesn't see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment