Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello, unknown. My name is Jenn.

OK, so I will admit that I was a little down in the dumps when I wrote my post yesterday. Like I said, I'm not really sure why, but Justin came home from work and it turned out to be a fun, low-key New Year's Eve.

Since Justin is still getting over a nasty cold he got (OK, I probably gave him) the day after Christmas, we decided to stay in last night. We made chicken for dinner, played a lot of Wii Fit Plus (oh my goodness...hilarious and addicting games on that thing), watched a little TV, and were in bed to watch the ball drop and then fall fast asleep! Lame, you may say, but it was perfect for us and believe it or not, the first time that I have been able to kiss Justin at midnight in about seven years so that in itself was worth it!

I call 2010 the unknown because obviously no one knows what it will bring. And with that means change and (brace yourself if you really know me) I'm OK with that. I'm even a little excited about what's to come. I keep telling Justin that 2010 is going to be a big year for us. While I don't want to jinx any good things that might be coming our way, I can fully see a first home in our future as well as hopefully a new job for Justin and perhaps news that a little Leavell is on the way? Only time will tell. I'm just glad that I'm fully comfortable to sit back and let the change(s) happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment