Thursday, July 22, 2010

21 weeks!

This again!

How far along?
21 weeks

Total weight gain: You know, some number of pounds. Don't know how much I weighed before I was pregnant so I really don't know how much I've gained.

Sleep: It's been better, but now I feel it is going back to how it was the first semester...and that wasn't fun. I still wake up several times a night and at least now those times have a purpose: reposition from one side to the other since sleeping on my stomach or back is off-limits now or getting up to go to the bathroom. And now when I get up to feed Maggie at 4 a.m. I stay awake for a little bit. And that is not an exaggeration. I woke up between 3:48 a.m. and 3:53 a.m. for three nights straight. Maggie is on a strict schedule. Perhaps she is just preparing me for the little one to get here?

Best moment this week: Continuing to feel the baby swim and kick around. Those little punches and kicks are the best things I've ever felt. Some days he or she is mellow and some days I swear there is a little soccer player or boxer in there.

Movement: See above.

Gender: Still stumped on this. For no particular reason I've had a strong boy feeling from the beginning, but Justin had a girl dream the other night and the night after that I had two girl dreams. Hmmmm.

Labor signs: Nope!

Belly button in or out? Still in but getting pushed from the inside, if that makes sense.

Cravings: Garlic. Anything and everything garlic. Garlic bread, garlic pasta, garlic, garlic, garlic. Makes for some pretty good breath, too.

What I miss: A cold turkey sandwich. And all my clothes that don't fit anymore.

What I am looking forward to: For Justin to feel the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment