Thursday, August 5, 2010

Justin felt the baby!

I've been waiting and waiting for this! So often when I feel the baby kick I will put my hand on my stomach and see if I can feel it from the outside and the stubborn little thing stops kicking. So last night we were watching TV and I was laying on my left side (the best side to lay on if you are prego) and the baby was kicking pretty hard after being a little lazy for the past few days. I kept putting his hand on my stomach to see if he could feel it, but it would stop. But after a few tries of this, he finally felt it! I put his hand on there and the baby kicked the hardest he or she has ever kicked. It even surprised me a little bit! He definitely felt it and he/she kicked hard again and then decided it was time to take a nap. I was so happy that he was finally able to feel the baby. Him? Well, he said it felt weird (understandably so, there is a person inside of me and you just felt it kick) but he was excited, too! Now if only we can make the baby understand that it isn't cool to kick me in the bladder several times a day. We'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment