Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To My Sweet Little Baby...

I know you are getting used to our new routine since school has started again. You are probably wondering why we are up earlier, standing a lot more, and eating at very scheduled times of the day. You are kicking lower and have moved more into my tummy since I feel the kicks more inward than ever before. And while I love the little home I'm providing for you and I greatly enjoy feeling you grow and play in my belly, if you could do me a favor, I'd appreciate it. You know that nerve you are positioned on? The one that makes the middle of my back throb all. day. long. on the left side? The one that causes pain that is not eased by Tylenol, changing positions, or stretching? If you could please just let up a little bit, I'd appreciate it. Now, let's have dinner.

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment